Accounting Assistant (m/f/d) – Real Estate Structures
Luxembourg | Vollzeit | Berufserfahren / Einsteiger | unbefristet
INTREAL is a leading independent German Service KVG (capital investment company), Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and administrator specialized in real estate investments currently managing EUR 42.7 Billion under administration. We invite you to join our Luxembourg team on our incredible journey.
As Accounting Assistant, you will have the opportunity to join a specialized team managing alternative investment funds and real estate companies. You will be responsible for preparing and coordinating the accounting documents, workings and entries in the accounting software required by transactions and daily operations of the real estate investment fund structures.
As a member of our specialized team your responsibilities will be to provide general support to the accounting team:
- Handling communications with external parties: clients, banks, property managers, suppliers, auditors, lawyers, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with audit requests
- Monitor, track and assist treasury movements and financing instruments, suppliers, and other parties in fund structures
- With guidance from the accounting team, maintain records in accounting system such as interest calculation, depreciation schedules, supplier accounts, etc.
- Manage invoice and payments processing
- Assist in the drafting of interim monthly VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of ECDF filing of VAT
- Accurate, reliable, thorough and organized
- Good communication and coordination skills
- A good sense of working within a team where personal contributions are highly welcome
- Ability to learn how to provide value to the team by working in collaboration and demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks
- Good command of the Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) software package
- German principal language, additional languages English and French would be ideal
- Nice-to-have requirement, experience in SAP, any level of university degree in administration, finance or accounting
You’ll be a good fit…
…if you enjoy working in a dynamic team, share our passion for real estate, hold yourself to the highest standards, and value your own ideas and decisions. We encourage sharp minds, appreciate a “hands-on” mentality and offer conditions that allow you to balance your career and your free time.