Corporate Officer (m/f/d) Real Estate Structures in Luxembourg
Luxembourg | Vollzeit | Berufserfahren | unbefristet
INTREAL is a leading independent German Service KVG (capital investment company), Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and administrator specialized in real estate investments currently managing EUR 38.5 Billion under administration. We invite you to join our Luxembourg team on our incredible journey.
As Corporate Officer, you will have the opportunity to join a specialized team managing alternative investment funds and real estate companies. You will be responsible for preparing and co-ordinating the completion of legal documentation required by transactions and daily operations of investment fund structures.
As a member of our specialized team your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and/or co-ordinate the completion of legal meetings and documents including shareholder and board meetings/minutes, power of attorneys, apostilles, certifications etc.;
- Work closely with management of the AIFM and clients top prepare and co-ordinate the completion of legal documents to establish, restructure and dissolve fund and investment structures;
- Collaborate with the finance teams and management the daily operational legal documentation and meetings;
- Coordination of external stakeholders such as notaries, lawyers, tax advisors, banks etc.;
- Arrange the signature of legal documents prepared by external parties;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date legal files, books and records;
- Manage statutory filings.
What we expect from you:
- University degree in law, studying or obtained the ILA or ICSA qualification;
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in a similar role in Luxembourg;
- English and German (spoken and written);
- Work well independently, and as part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills, results orientated;
- Detail orientated, flexible, willing to take initiatives;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and team-oriented attitude.
You’ll be a good fit…
…if you enjoy working in a dynamic team, share our passion for real estate, hold yourself to the highest standards, and value your own ideas and decisions. We encourage sharp minds, appreciate a “hands-on” mentality and offer conditions that allow you to balance your career and your free time.