Corporate Services and Oversight Registrar- and Transferagent (m/f/d)
Luxembourg | Vollzeit | Berufserfahren | unbefristet
INTREAL Luxembourg S.A. is a licensed independent AIFM (alternative investment fund manager) and central administrator focused on real estate and a subsidiary of IntReal International Real Estate Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, an independent German Service KVG (capital investment company), Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and administrator specialized in real estate investments currently managing over EUR 54 Billion under administration. We invite you to join our Luxembourg team on our incredible journey.
As Corporate Service Officer, you will have the opportunity to join a specialized team managing alternative investment funds and real estate companies. You will be responsible for a portfolio of companies, preparing legal meetings and documents, monitoring daily activity, co-ordinating transactions.
As a Team member of our specialized team your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the completion of legal meetings and documents including shareholder and board meetings/minutes, power of attorneys, apostilles, certifications etc.
- Work closely with management of the AIFM and clients to prepare and co-ordinate the completion of legal documents to establish, restructure and dissolve fund and investment structures
- Collaborate with the accounting teams to manage the daily operational legal documentation and meetings
- Coordination of external stakeholders such as notaries, lawyers, tax advisors, banks etc.
- Arrange the signature of legal documents prepared by external parties
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date legal files, books and records
- Manage statutory filings
Additional you will be responsible to:
- monitor and assess key controls applied by each delegated party in regard to the transfer agent activity during an ongoing due diligence program
- identification and investigation of negative trends, exceptions or new risks occurring within the transfer agency delegated functions
- Be the contact person for the delegates
What we expect from you:
- Degree in economics, law or similar studying or obtained the ILA or ICSA qualification. AML/KYC Knowledge would be an advantage
- 3 to 5 years of experience in such a role
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for Luxembourg investment funds and AIFM in relation to corporate services
- Experience in SAP as an accounting system would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills, results orientated
- Detail orientated, flexible, willing to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and team-oriented attitude
- Assertiveness and self-confidence
- Talent for analysis, communication, coordination and consulting
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken)
You’ll be a good fit…
…if you enjoy working in a dynamic team, share our passion for real estate, hold yourself to the highest standards, and value your own ideas and decisions. We encourage sharp minds, appreciate a “hands-on” mentality and offer conditions that allow you to balance your career and your free time.